Orders App was designed to supercharge your eCommerce store to capture order data from your store, analyze them to segment and engage your users in every possible way. This is infact the only integration you need for your store.
Once you install Shopify App, you will get access to Interakt’s Centralized Orders App dedicated to your eCommerce store’s orders.
Using the “Orders” page, you can:
- View all your customer orders and check their statuses right through Interakt.
- View number of orders and Lifetime Value of each customer on their profiles.
- Show order summary on User Timeline.
- Send emails based on order values.
- Run campaigns related to Shopify orders. For example, notify the customers about their products abandoned in the cart.
You can browse through orders based on their status.
- Completed - Check the list of orders which are completed.
- Abandoned - Keep track of orders which are abandoned. Notify your customers with good offers for better conversion.
- Cancelled - Take a quick look at the orders cancelled by your customers.
- Segments – Segmentize your user base using filters from side bar.
Filtering helps you view a list of orders based on criteria that match/don't match.
When you enter or choose a filter, the list on the right reloads and displays orders that directly match your requirements. You can also select multiple filters at the same time and drill down deep to find what you are looking for.
|Filters||What we get|
|abandoned_checkout_url||Unique URL of the abandoned checkout|
|completed_at||Time & Date on which you completed the order|
|currency||Currency in which the payment is made|
|discount_codes||promo code entered to avail discount|
|Email id associated with the order|
|gateway||Payment gateway used to order the product|
|order_id||Unique id given to the order|
|total_discounts||Total discounts applied to the order|
|total_price||Total amount paid|
|total_tax||Total tax levied upon the order|
|total_weight||Total weight of ordered products|
Feel free to connect in case of issues at firstname.lastname@example.org⇪ To Contents