Capture User Data, Run Email Campaigns, Provide Live Support | Interakt.co - Docs
- Login to your Interakt account and click Settings
- Open the source code of your app and find the main
tag, or the page where your app generates dynamic user data.
Paste the copied code just before </body> tag.
- Choose a programming language of your app/website under the block “Step 2”.
- Paste the copied tracking code just before </body> tag.It will look like the image below for a Ruby App.
Step 3 - Update code to send user data.
- Replace the code in //TODO comments with dynamic variables to start sending user data. Our guide on how to get user & order data will help you update tracking code
- Deploy the code and you will start seeing data in Interakt as soon as you or your users start using your app.
Step 4 - Start seeing data to capture, engage & retain everyone
Once you integrate Interakt completely you will be able to enable chat, helpdesk widget and publish notifications. Create lead & user segments and send them relevant emails.
Data related to purchases can be viewed under Orders.
Feel free to connect with us in case of any issues on email@example.com
⇪ To Contents